Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hunkering down for the hurricane...

So we are waiting for this big storm to arrive around here, not really sure what to expect. We stocked up on water, turned our refrigerator down, packed up our outdoor toys and deck items, and pulled out the candles. We are ready for the BIG hurricane to arrive tonight. I'm just nervous about losing power because I know that it could take days to get it back. So let's just hope for the best!

We were supposed to head down to York, PA to visit my sister, Jill, and family this weekend. We had an awesome outing planned to go to Dutch Wonderland amusement park with the boys, but due to the terrible weather, we will be hunkered down in our house ALL weekend. Right now as the rain is just starting to pour, Chris and the boys are all taking naps and I'm catching up on some Project Runway!

Today, I'm going to just share some candids of the boys from the past week. Enjoy!











No comments: