Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkins and More...

So I'm still in rewind mode and thankfully, we are finally catching up on life around here!!! This was our first weekend in SO long that we had no plans and it was wonderful:)

Chris took Aiden to his first movie on Saturday. There is a movie theater around here that shows a young children's movie each month with a program called KidToons. November's feature was a Thomas movie and with our train loving boy, we knew that this would be a great first movie for Aiden. Aiden loved it AND the popcorn that came along with the show!!!!! I think his Daddy liked the movie too...we both called dibs on next month which is an Olivia movie. While they went to the movie, Andrew and I hit the grocery store where I would have to say picking up groceries with one kid was much easier then taking two:) The rest of the weekend was spent raking leaves, walking to downtown, playing at the park, and just enjoying some time as a family.

These are pictures from the month of October. I have a whole camera full of pictures to download soon:) We painted some pumpkins on Halloween morning!

Our itty bitty artist...
And my big boy painter...
This is fun!
These are some pictures just taken around the house. Aiden and Happy Feet in the boat...
Someone found the cheese crackers...
Big brother Aiden is sharing his beloved phone. I think it makes his brother happy:)
So proud of his phone! (And can you tell someone dressed himself?!?!?)

My happy wild boy!
Having fun at the park:)


1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Nice photos -- thanks for posting!