Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rewind back to the beginning of October...

I just downloaded TONS of pictures from my camera and I can't believe these pictures were not even taken a month ago: shorts, sandals, and sunshine! Oh how I miss summer already!!!! I just thought these pictures were too adorable not to share, so here you go:

Getting ready to head out on his new scooter! We are working on teaching him how to use this-he's got the feet down. We just need to teach him how to steer:)
Having a picnic for lunch, trying to soak in all the sunshine we can get:
Getting ready to head out on a walk...
And get ice cream! I think someone heard the choo-choo?!?!
Having fun at our neighborhood park...
And some more fun...
And even more fun...
This little one is all over the place now...
Taking his turn in the Cozy Coupe!
I love watching these two play together!

I'm off to take a quick nap as I am still recovering from our many days of traveling! Both boys are down for their naps after a fun morning of library story time and Trader Joe's.

1 comment:

Kyndal said...

Hi Julie! You left such a heartfelt, encouraging comment on my blog way back when, and I'm so sorry I didn't respond before now to say thank you! I have honestly had "Reply to sweet bloggers" on my mental to-do list for months now! :) I'm happy to say that, with lots of prayer and lots of effort, Porter seems to be out of the woods in terms of his weight issues. Praise God! Thanks again for sharing about your similar experiences.
You have some super-cute boys of your own! Now that I'm finally hoping to get caught up with other blogs, I'll put yours in my reader and get to know your family. :)