Saturday, May 12, 2012

IPhone Randoms...

So I just love that I always have my phone near me so I can catch pictures at any moment...

I just love love love this picture!!!!!
 Someone just LOVES trucks, it's a borderline obsession!
 The best part about getting a haircut is this awesome train table...seriously any boy could be entertained here for hours, which is good because there was a LONG wait!
 I'm guessing there is an airplane up in that sky...
This is "train" park-the choo-choos go by at least three times every time we visit.  And not just the commuter trains, but freight trains...seriously my kids favorite park!
 Not enough swings, no worry, we share around here!
 No tears this time...
Finally, his own cowboy hat!
 Having a picnic with our buddies...
It plugs in-of course Aiden is going to like it!

1 comment:

Grandpa Rogers said...

You can't believe how much we miss those guys!