Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Week In Review...

We started off our Monday with a little dress-up.  This guy found his hand-me-down cowboy boots while digging in his room...
 Which prompted this guy to get into his full-blown cowboy attire...
 This all occurred before 8 am!!!  Aiden had another class of swim lessons, where he is becoming a scooping and kicking master!  We spent the rest of the day playing like crazy around the house since it was one RAINY day!

On Tuesday, Aiden headed off to school while Andrew and I headed off for a quick run before heading to Shop-Rite to grab Chris some much needed Mountain Dew and a few other items.  After naps, I took these boys to my FAVORITE grocery store, Wegman's!  Grocery shopping with the two of them is never an easy feat, but I have to thank Wegman's for including a suspended train from their ceiling that keeps my boys enthralled the entire time we were there.  And since we were in the same area as the mall and Chris was working super late, we decided to head over there for some play time!  The kids LOVE the play area, especially the bus ride that cost me a total of 75 cents!
When I was heading into the mall, another mom stopped me to tell me about "Free Cone Day" at Haagen Dazs.  WHAT????  It must have been our lucky day because we got two free ice cream cones!!!



Between grocery shopping, running around in the play area, and having delicious ice cream cones, these kids were wiped out and fell right to sleep!

We had yet another rainy day on Wednesday.  After a lazy morning around the house, we decided to venture out for a story time at the library!
I'm thankful that we went as it was all about Mother's Day and the boys each made a special craft just for me!!!!!!  We had a friend over for the afternoon which helped us fill another rainy day!!

This cutie headed out for another school day on Thursday...

 And this little boy and me headed for another run and playgroup!  (Can you tell that I matched them today?  But they would NOT cooperate for a shot together:()
 And we spent the afternoon just catching up on things around the house and waiting for Daddy to get home as he had one busy week and we have hardly seen him!!!

And Friday, we finally had a beautiful day!  I did many chores around the house (laundry, vacuuming, mopping, etc...) while the boys destroyed what yet I had not cleaned!  Finally, we headed out for a run around 10:30 before hitting sports class.  That double stroller is getting harder and harder to push, oh my goodness, I thought I was going to pass out.  After naps, we headed to the park, met Chris at the train station, and headed home for dinner and popsicles!!!!!




No comments: