Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally Home!


We are in the post-vacation ritual of sitting in piles of laundry, working on getting the kids back into their normal routines, and catching on grocery shopping and other errands.  And Chris is back to working in the city, including an extra accounting meeting last night and the Yankees game today (rough day on the job, right?)!  

And you know that I am also blogging full-time this week over at The Chirping Moms while Courtney is on vacation so I haven't had much time to update over here.  But pictures are coming soon---so grandparents, be patient-I've got lots of pictures coming when I have a few moments to catch up:)  But I did write a quick feature for our Where to Wednesday about our wonderful trip to Iowa this week.  Go check it out:  http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2012/07/is-it-heaven-no-itsiowa.html and be  watching for more to come.


1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules, Loved your Iowa post on CM!