Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Off to the Beach!

So I'm finally getting around to posting our vacation photos!  I would love to take credit for all these photos, but I have to give a HUGE thanks to my dad for taking some of these fabulous shots!

We headed to Emerald Isle for a week of sun, sand, and fun with my parents, grandma, and my brother and his girlfriend.  We had A LOT of fun, despite the fact that neither kid loved the beach and we all shared one room for several nights.  The boys were SPOILED with love and attention soaking up every moment they could get with the family.  I love seeing my family---as the moments are SO rare!

Here are some shots and there are a few more posts to come...
Beach loving mommy with my not so loving beach boy!
But we did manage to get a few smiles:)
Aiden playing in the sand!
But he did NOT want to get near the ocean.  We did get him to sit in the waves the last day:)


What they did with their time at the beach----what else but trucks?
Lounging (or climbing) the chairs!
                    Looking for shells with Andy and Cynthia!
       
Andrew at 18 months---BEACH time!

No comments: