Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lots to catch up on!

So I haven't had much time to post lately, and if you wonder why--just imagine two wild boys, lots of traveling, enjoying the summer time weather, blogging at The Chirping Moms, and just loving life.  

But I still have lots I want to share with you!  When we arrived back from vacation, we stayed BUSY with lots of awesome things before heading out on our next vacation to Iowa.  First, one of my awesome friends from Connecticut, Cassi, came for three days!!!  I just LOVE having her here---she is my puzzle master buddy, loves the boys, and someone who always makes the day a little brighter!  We also  headed down to Princeton to get together with another one of our Connecticut friends who happened to move to New Jersey too:)  They have three boys---so imagine the fun times with five boys, the town pool, and some amazing grilling out!  Then, the Fourth of July arrived (more to post later)!  And before you know it, we headed out on our way to Iowa.  Let's just say the summer has kept us busy and here are some picture to prove it...

 We love Cassi around here...and she braved a trip to the circus with us for her second year in the row:)
 Nothing like taking a little summertime nap in Mommy and Daddy's bed!
 Something about bomb pops---we love them around here!

Lazy summer mornings---playing some version of Super Why:) 
 This is what happens if we stay at home a little too long---it turns into a disaster quickly!
 Going for a scooter ride;)
It's impossible to get a picture of these two cuties!

Stay tuned as I'm working on more posts as I type:)

1 comment:

Wendy Annabeth said...

I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :) xoxo www.domesticsweetheart.com