Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Week of Pajamas...

We spent A LOT of time in our pajamas this week!  Between having a newborn, Aiden on Spring Break, MeMe Ruff visiting, and preparing our house for the market---there were a lot of long mornings spent at home and late afternoons bumming around the house!  

We loved having my mom here for a few days and are SUPER thankful that she got some time off of work, especially because she was in the middle of her teaching session!  Although we spent lots of time around the house, I am thankful for a short trip to the mall (and Aiden was too because he loves to go to the mall with MeMe) where we had a nice lunch out and let Aiden run off his energy.  I also ventured to Target to get a few necessary items, such as bread/fruit/Easter basket fillers!

My mom left on Wednesday!  I headed out on Thursday for my first play date with three kids where my friend hosted an Easter egg hunt.  The kids had a blast and baby Abby slept through almost the entire play date!  Friday, Chris and I braved out towards the Liberty Science Center with ALL three kids AND out to lunch back in our old stomping ground of Jersey City.  Again, the kids were FANTASTIC---and meltdowns didn't occur until late afternoon due to no naps, but resulted in an early bedtime and a quiet night for Chris, me, and Abby!

We are looking forward to celebrating Easter with some great friends tomorrow and are working like crazy to get this house ready to go on the market hopefully this week!!!!  

And wish me luck on Monday---Chris heads back to work and I will be flying solo with all three kiddos!

Now for some "pajama shots" to share with you...








No comments: