Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some Random Photos!

Our school year comes to a close this year!  I am looking forward to a full & fun summer with the kids although my down time will go from almost no free time to NONE!  This week, we are looking forward to end of year picnic at school, Aiden's last day of preschool, kindergarten registration, & MeMe Ruff coming to visit next weekend!

Today, I'm just sharing some of my favorites from the past week or so!

One of our favorite activities in our town is visiting this old caboose right near downtown.  It entertains all three of them right in the center of town...

I took the trio out for ice cream after the library on a Friday afternoon!  Let's just say that they were three happy campers...

We broke out the water table again this year.  Five years old and it's still going strong, although I'm thinking we need something a little larger!  All three kids having fun...


We headed to the park one morning with Aiden's classmates.  As we left, I found the boys holding hands.  Such a sweet moment...

I had such a lovely Mother's Day tea at Aiden's school.  His class put on a very special performance followed by a little "tea" party in their classroom!


Many afternoons you will find me and the crew out on the trails by our house.  It's like walking a circus!

My little bookworm...

Sweet girl!  (And don't let this picture fool you.  She is more into trucks & trains.  She threw this doll on the floor over and over and over!)

I love my boys!

Sweet Dreams baby girl!