Monday, October 27, 2014

A Special Trip to Hershey, PA with Aiden

I will never get caught up on this blog.  Life is just crazy with three little ones, so I have accepted the fact & will share when I can find time.  This past month has been crazy with Chris out of town for several weekends due to various reasons & the one weekend he happened to be around was the weekend that I had planned with my sister to do a special trip to Hershey PA with our big boys!

After school on Friday, once Chris arrived home, Aiden & I loaded up the car and drove north to my sister's.  Just me and him.  My first time taking just one kid somewhere (and I have to admit a lot easier!).  We arrived in time for some playtime & a sleep over with cousin Jack.  

The next morning, we grabbed a quick breakfast before we headed up for a full day at Hershey Park.  Jill had some great discount tickets through her "company day" at work so we joined them for some fun rides & thrills all day long.  I haven't been to Hershey with my kids (last time I went was when we were first married living in New Jersey) & I was pleasantly surprised by how nice, clean, & fun it was.  We had a great time despite the chilly weather!  We finished the day with a trip to Chocolate World, where Aiden picked out a special pack of candy that he STILL haves.  This kid is a SAVER (or should I say, hoarder?!)

We ended our day with movie night for the boys upstairs & movie night for the moms downstairs!  What a fun weekend for us & here are some pictures from the big trip!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my son's favorite place. We went there two years ago and he still talks about it. It looks like you had a great time there too.