Monday, October 6, 2014

Andrew's First Day of Preschool!


This big guy started his second year of preschool this month, just like his big brother started kindergarten!  Andrew is going to a new school this year not because I didn't love his school last year, but selfishly I picked the school that is closest to us & right across the street from Aiden's.  He now goes three mornings a week from 9-1, which allows him to even eat lunch at school.  So far, he is loving it just like Aiden does.  He doesn't talk too much about it, although his favorite thing to do at school is play superheroes with his classmates.  

At this school, I do drop off & pick up from my car which is wonderful so I don't have to unload Abby & take everyone in and out.  But it's really funny to watch Andrew hop out of the car & lug his big tote bag in every day.  It's also odd as I haven't had much communication with the teachers, but I guess no news is good news right?!  He also has some fun things at school:  PE, music, & chapel but don't ask him what they do because he's a boy of few words unless you speak firefighting, Rescue Bots, or whatever world he is in at the moment!

So here's to another fun year of preschool for Mr. Andrew!

No comments: