Monday, January 12, 2015

More Christmas Memories

I'm sharing some of my favorite pictures from the holiday season to remember some of the special & fun things that we did this year.  I feel like we may not have done this much this year with three wild little children, school schedules, & birthdays to celebrate this holiday season was BUSY!  But, I love some of the pictures that show the joy of the holiday season.

Town Lunch with Santa

Making Sugar cone Christmas Trees

He loves his baby sister!

Pancakes with Santa Breakfast at the Firehouse

A special dinner out in the Mosaic District.  Aiden got all dressed up for a rare dinner away from home!

Someone did not love Santa this morning!

A better picture with the wooden Santa!

One of my favorite pictures.  Hanging out with the reindeer at the Mosaic District.

Game night by the Christmas tree.

We love just hanging out by our tree.

No comments: