Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Annual Christmas Tree Hunt

I'm going way back in time to November when we did our Annual Christmas Tree Hunt.  This is one of our family's favorite days of the year ( or at least Chris and I love it!).  We headed out the weekend before Thanksgiving because we knew that we were going to be gone for the holiday & wanted to get our tree set up & ready to decorate the moment that we got back.  

This year, we headed out about 45 minutes west of here to Snickers Gap Tree Farm.  It is a far cry from the city life where there are rolling hills & lots of farmland.  I would say that we survived, but not quite thrived, out there.  The boys did well but Abby was not having it.  We headed to the doctor the next day to have a diagnosis of RSV:(  

Another adventure for our little family!  And more little Christmas updates to come.  I am trying hard this year to keep up to date with the blog as I know it is such a special document of our family's life & I will regret it if I don't keep it updated!











No comments: