Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from the Rogers family!




We hope that all of you have a fabulous Halloween and enjoy some of excitement of the holiday-may it be costumes, scary movies, carving pumpkins, or eating all of the leftover candy!  We are looking forward to a visit from Jen and Paul, my sister and brother in law:)  I can't wait to see her pregnant bump with our little niece inside!  

And right now, I am trying to revive my cell phone after a trip through the heavy cycle in our washing machine!  I thought I heard something clunk when I put the laundry in, but I didn't end up finding the reason until the cycle was done.  So as of now, I am back to the days of using a landline while my cell phone is making strange beeps at me and flashing weird signs!



1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Some people do anything to justify an IPhone!