Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some cute pictures from the week...

Time just seems to fly by-I can't believe that it is already April!  I wanted to share some pictures from the past week:
Look at Aiden's smile as he watches Sheffield!
Aiden is going to hang out on the porch with Daddy!
His bashful smile:)
Enjoying the sunshine-YEAH for a little warmer weather!
Aiden and Clem-How cute!  (Minus the major spit up that accumulated on Aiden's shirt-YIKES!)
Happy Bug:)
All tuckered out after a playdate yesterday!

He loves his teddy bear!

It's amazing how I have learned how to make the most of my time during the day.  I am sitting down to write this at 9:30 and have already completed the following things:  a morning run, walking the dogs, feeding and playing with Aiden, putting him down for a nap (which can be a struggle!), a refreshing and quick shower, picked up the house, folded and changed over laundry, and even had some breakfast while I checked my email-and I feel like there is so much more I could do!  I always feel like when Aiden is napping, I am living on borrowed time as I am never quite sure if he will take a 20 minute nap or a 2 hour nap.  
Aiden continues to be a happy and active baby.  We had a big step this weekend when we left Aiden in the church nursery for the first time.  He charmed the nursery workers with his dimples and nonstop energy!   Also this week, Aiden and I took another trip down to visit Clem.  My sister and I went on a brave adventure as we took the two little ones out to lunch at Applebee's and for a quick shopping excursion-the babies did great and the moms were exhausted by the end of the day!  
In other news, Chris is looking forward to attending a Cubs game in the new Yankee stadium on Friday!  Since it is the first game in the stadium, I have a feeling it's going to be chaotic so Aiden and I will be hanging out at home while Daddy enjoys the big game!!

2 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules....Neat pictures!

Chris....I trust you will be cheering for the Bronx Bombers!

loveoflearning said...

Clem loves Aiden's mom!!!!! Thanks for coming to visit and helping out. Come back (and I won't make you cook - we'll order yummy Chinese take-out).