Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From the East to the West...

So we have survived and throughly enjoyed another big trip of the summer:)  Last week, Aiden and I headed west for a very close friend ("my other brother")'s wedding in Sedona, AZ.   
We really enjoyed the awesome weather in Arizona.  I just love heat and sunshine so it was a perfect vacation place for me.  Aiden and I enjoyed some hiking with Grandpa in the canyons, sightseeing around the town, delicious food (especially Picazzo's pizza!), and lots of pool time at the hotel.  We were lucky enough to spend the time there with my parents and my brother, Andy.  
The wedding was gorgeous!  It was outside at a resort in Sedona with an awesome background of the red rocks.  The wedding was such a joyous celebration with one studly best man...aka Andy!    Nick and Kelly are such an awesome couple and we wish them a lifetime of joy and love.   
Here are some pictures from a very special vacation:

Enjoying a teething biscuit on our 4 hour flight...what a great traveler!
Sedona, so amazing and awesome!
On a hike with Grandpa
All tired out at the end of the hike:)
Enjoying the view from our dinner table
Just a breathtaking view from inside a church
First time in a real swimming pool
Captain of the Duck!
Mama, Aiden, and Grammy 
Congratulations Nick and Kelly!
So cute:)
Taking in the view with Uncle Andy!

No comments: