Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Nine Months!

Just a quick post to say Happy Nine Months, Aiden!  He turned the big "9" this past Saturday:)  I will post the video later this week, as well as some updates in the past month.  
We had a great weekend visiting Clemmers, Jen, and Paul in the Bronx.  They just moved apartments, so I was hoping to lend a hand and help her get organized between the new place and the start of school.  Little did I know that Aiden had different plans-he decided to cry and cry whenever mommy was gone.  So my grand idea of helping my sister get her life organized was not so grand and  I am reminded often that life doesn't always go as planned, especially with a baby!  But I loved getting to see them and of course, Aiden always enjoys his little cousin, Clem!
I think we have the second tooth coming in (hence all of the fussiness) so hopefully it comes in VERY soon so we can have our happy boy back:)  

Here are some pictures from the past few days:
Trying on Daddy's shoes
Fall means footed pajamas...so cute:)
One of the 9 month picture attempts
Playing with cousin, Clemmers;)
All ready for bed in striped pjs with silly Aunt Jen
Happy Nine Months!   We love you:)

No comments: