Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some more cute photographs...

I just wanted to post some pictures to keep our grandparents content with love from their grandson!  

Happy Grandparents Day:)
Yeah for mail (AGAIN!)!
Daddy Kisses...so sweet!
Swinging, swinging...one of our favorite things to do!
More, more...Aiden doesn't even swallow all his food and he wants more!  One of his favorite foods is cottage cheese:)
Finally starting to understand the sippy!
Walking, walking...he could all day if Mama would help him steer!

2 comments:

A Little Ruff said...

Isn't he adorable!?! I love the cottage cheese in his mouth! How many people have cottage cheese as a favorite food? Exactly two - Aiden and Julie! Also,I will volunteer to be his fashion consultant on stripes! He even looks adorable in that combination, so I guess it doesn't matter!
I love you all!
Love,
Grammy

Unknown said...

I 2nd that Cathy should be his fashion consultant. Anybody else think that was Chris' day to dress Aiden? Or maybe Aiden is like his uncle Jason and already picking out his own clothes.