Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Staying Busy...

We have had a busy, but fun, start to the week at the Rogers household.  Aiden and I attended our first nursery rhyme time at the library.  We had a great time, but there was no way that our little active bug was going to just sit there and contently listen to baby rhymes and songs.  Instead, he was more interested in making new friends across the room and trying to pull up on his mama:)  But we had a great time and hope to make it back soon for another morning adventure.  
Aiden is also experiencing some MAJOR separation anxiety-which makes for an unhappy baby, a flustered mama, and a sad daddy.  Let's hope that this phase passes VERY quickly!!!!!
Last, but not least, we enjoyed the big Hawkeye win this weekend (sorry to my unlucky siblings and their terrible college choice)...GO HAWKS!!

Cruising in the Coupe!
I love to go for rides:)
Enjoying the sunshine on the porch
All ready to cheer on the Cubs
I am learning how to stack cups!
No more mail, Mama!
Clem, will you come ride my cow with me soon???
I LOVE the fridge.  Everytime Mama opens it up, I crawl like crazy to get inside!
YEAH for playing;)
Learning to walk...
Is this where I sit?

2 comments:

loveoflearning said...

tell aiden to get his hands off my wheelie bug!!! cute pics. love ya.

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Hawkeye fans -- why did you buy a cruiser for Aiden that is Cyclone colors (see photo #1)? Perhaps that explains why it was a bargain!