Friday, January 22, 2010

I've Had A Great Week, Love Aiden

So we are changing our usual updates, because Aiden wanted to post his own message about the week so here it is:
I've had such a fun week...Mommy has been running me all over the place:) I have got to see lots of my friends-I love to play toys with someone my own size and I like to have the big kids help me out sometimes. We also went to two library play groups this week...I got to tap sticks together, sing songs, and clap my hands. It was so much fun:) This morning, Mommy had something at church and she had to leave me with some other children. I cried on and off because I missed Mommy, but I am trying to be a big boy and know that she will always return!
Daddy has had to work a lot this week, but I always love when he gets home to eat dinner with us and help with my nighttime routine. I am glad it is Friday so I can spend some more time with him this weekend...maybe he will take me to the park (and give Mommy a break!!)!
I continue to steal Mommy's phone and carry it around with me and talk into it. I love to take the doggies out after lunch and watch them run around while I practice walking outdoors. I love to bob my head to music. I especially love the new Peekaboo book that I got for Christmas-I always pull it out for Mommy or Daddy to read. My new favorite thing to play with in the kitchen is a big cookie sheet-it's loud when I bang it on the floor. I accidently poured dill all over the floor the other day when I opened the bottle out of the spice cabinet. I love to brush my own teeth. I love to put in and take out my bath toys out of the bathtub. I have a bit of a runny nose-Mommy and Daddy hope that I feel better soon:)
Oh No! I have to go with Mommy to walk the dogs before it gets dark. Below are some pictures from the week. Love, Aiden
Did someone call me???
Since it's too cold outside for my big Cozy Coupe, I like to push my little one around the house!
Yummy, I love to finger paint because then I can eat the yummy pudding:)
Hi Mama!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Aiden -- Keep those blogs coming!