Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF!

We have been enjoying the past couple days...a few errands, getting together with friends, lots of playtime, and the most exciting thing is that we have finally been able to venture outside after many cold days of being stuck inside! This is really the first time that Aiden can play outside with his new walking skills. He liked to walk back and forth on the lawn all while watching the doggies having a grand fun time chasing each other!
I love Fridays...it seems to be our most laidback day in the Rogers household and I anxiously await having Chris around some during the day to give me a relief of my life as a stay at home mom:)
Here are some pictures from the past couple days:
Walking on his own outside!
Look who now climbs onto his activity table-he thinks it's so cool!
Thanks Uncle Andy for my pull train-I am starting to figure out what to do with it...although I think he think it's hilarious when Mommy pulls the train around the house trying to teach him what to do with it:)
I love this boy so much!!!!!

3 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Sounds more like TGIF = Thank Goodness I'm Free! Enjoy life to the fullest.

Jill said...

I love the update. The pics of him on the table is so funny! What an active cutie!!!!

jody said...

And did I tell you Chris used to climb up the drawer handles and walk across the countertops? I love Aiden's winter hat!