Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An Overdue Update:)

I can't believe that I haven't posted for over a week:) It's been busy around here as we are trying to recover from the holidays and return back to normal life.
We have been stuck indoors for too many days-it's just been so cold here!! We have been trying to keep our little bug busy by library visits, seeing friends, trips to the stores, and doing some fun things around home. I can't wait for some above freezing weather so I can at least get him outside for short walks:) Here are some photos from the past couple weeks:

Little Aiden!!
Spaghetti night-What a Mess!
While I was cooking dinner, Aiden often buzzes over to the refrigerator when I open it. Lo and behold, while I wasn't watching...he pulled out and started gnawing on a zucchini:)
Loves his ball machine! (And so does Daddy!)
He loves to look at the world upside down. He often puts his head on the ground and just peers around-it's so funny!
My two little helpers: Emilie, our neighbor, and Aiden attempting to help me sweep the floors!
Aiden loves, loves, loves pots and pans. We often find a random pot or lid around the house.
After playing in the tub, all excited for a Baby Einstein video. Too bad, it only captivates his attention for a few minutes:)
Our lil cowboy!
Just hanging out:)

2 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Thanks for posting! Guess Aiden is going to be a chef.

Anonymous said...

you should see if your library carries the brainy baby series, my son really enjoys the music one....also, happy feet and (much to my dismay) barney songs dvd