Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heading outdoors...

We are LOVING this weather down South:):):) On Friday, my dad and I took the kids over to a park here in Cary, North Carolina. It was SO wonderful to get out in the sunshine and fresh air after being stuck inside for the past three months! Aiden had so much fun running around to the different areas of the playground and Andrew enjoyed some outdoor air while being in the Baby Bjorn. Thanks to my dad for getting these wonderful pictures!








I have to say that I can rarely complain about the difficulties of raising two little ones as life has given me a bigger challenge with a big boot on the leg and having to use crutches!!! It has definitely been interesting, and sometimes quite comical, learning how to manage Aiden and Andrew right now. Even fixing lunch and getting it to the table takes a lot of effort, but I am figuring it out day by day with some humor and patience. This week will be a big challenge as my dad headed back to Blowing Rock and my mom is working, which means that during the day I will be on my own with the two kids! (Again, my parents have been AWESOME and EXHAUSTED as they have helped manage these two kiddos!)
I am looking forward to some awesome weather this week to help keep my sanity this week. It's supposed to be in the 60's all week and 75 degrees by Friday:):) You know I will be taking Aiden out in the backyard to run around EVERY morning!!!!!

PS: Happy Valentine's Day from the Rogers Family!

1 comment:

jody said...

Thanks Jim! Great pictures! Hang in there Julie, that bone will heal.