Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just a few smiles to brighten your day!





Let's hope that I will have these big smiles after my follow-up doctor's appointment today about my ankle. I'm hoping that they say: 1. No surgery for sure! 2. No crutches anymore. 3. This boot will come off soon!!!!!! Can you tell I am getting a little anxious to get back to normal?

We have enjoyed a great week so far and it's only Wednesday: 1. a visit from Grandpa which included a trip to the REI store, out to lunch (where Aiden dumped his entire taco before he even got ONE bite!), and lots of playtime in the 75 degree weather 2. a morning spent with my Grandma Snow 3. and a shopping trip the Carter's outlet and some ChickFilA dinner with my mom! I wonder what fun plans we will have for the rest of the week...



No comments: