Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We have been at home all week, due to the broken ankle:) There's no way I can venture out with a newborn in his car seat carrier, a non-predictable 2 year old, and a set of crutches! So I have been keeping them at home during the day and save our adventures out when "MeMe" comes home.

Here are some shots from the week:

Taking Frosty for a walk in the stroller
Just hanging with Mommy
Say "Cheese"
My sweet little boy, Andrew
Just cleaning up the "dirty" house! He keeps saying that the rug is dirty so he needs to vacumn.
Chilling on the playmat
Now, do you really think we have a potential linebacker here? (Given that Aiden is not even on the height and weight charts!)
SMILES-This little one is FULL of smiles when he is awake!!!
I love my days!


2 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Lots of smiles!!!

jody said...

Linebacker? Maybe not. Holder? What do you think, Chris? Like father, like son!