Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our Week In Review...

We started off last week with a very quiet Monday! Most people had the day off for MLK, but Chris headed on in thanks to busy season:) So the boys and I spent the morning playing around the house and took some early naps...

Because when we woke up, we headed to a free trial class at a local gymnastics center that was held by the Newcomer's club in town. Both boys LOVED it!!! I really think I should sign them up for something because they had a blast. I didn't get any pictures as I was CHASING the two boys all over the place, but my friend caught this picture of Aiden. (She tried to get some of Andrew but he was just a blur!)
After the class, we headed to Target to do a quick return where I walked out of the store without buying ONE thing and we headed home for a quiet night before hitting our beds early after a busy afternoon!

Aiden headed to preschool Tuesday morning where he had another fun day-learning about the letter "o" and doing some preschool yoga. Andrew and I attended a free Mommy and Me class before taking a walk to get munchkins with our friends. We picked Aiden up, had some lunch, and everyone was down for their naps! We spent the afternoon doing some crafts and lots of playtime in our basement!


On Wednesday, we had some friends over in the morning for some more playtime in the basement! After naps, we were very excited for a short visit with Uncle Andy who flew all the way out here from California!!!! He had a meeting in NJ the next morning, so he got to spend one short, but fun, night with us. We had a wonderful time playing, playing, and playing with him:) Hope we didn't wear him out too much...




Aiden headed off to preschool on Thursday morning while I drove my brother out to his meeting about 1/2 hour away from here. Once we got back home, Andrew soaked up the quiet house by playing with all of Aiden's toys. Check out his tool belt and his fascination with the Super Why writer.
We had friends over until pick up for preschool and had another quiet night around the house on Thursday. Thankfully, Chris arrived home to help put the kids to bed as I wasn't feeling the best!

I was supposed to head to a doctor's appointment on Friday morning, so Chris worked from home for the day! Someone was very excited about spending time with his Daddy and decided that he needed to work too!
My appointment got cancelled so I took a walk to downtown with the boys to see the children's consignment store who had a 1/2 off deal on all winter clothes so I got a couple things for next year! And Chris ended his work day early on Friday to spend some quality time with the boys in the afternoon! He ended up putting the kids to bed so I could head out for a neighbor ladies' night out on town! Usually, Aiden is pretty good about going to bed but he may have worn these pajamas for the first time on Friday:
And they made him go wild! I got a text at about 10:15 (about 2 hours after bedtime) indicating that this guy was still up and playing in his room! I think he spent the whole night thinking he was Buzz Lightyear! Thankfully, he finally crashed and was asleep before I got home and yes, he did still wake up by 6:30 am!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules, Another busy week! It appears you need another Shy Why (whoever that mystical guy is) outfit.