Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some crafting and a few more cute pictures...

Last week, I got through a couple craft projects getting ready for the upcoming Valentine's Day!
I made those cute Valentine holders with a friend (although I would like to change out the ribbon tying it to the chair once I make another trip to the craft store), but I'm very happy with how they turned out!
And I made this LOVE canvas art as well as this LOVE word art. Both were VERY EASY to do as I don't have a lot of extra time to craft-I'm usually doing it while the kids are playing or eating:)
And here are a couple more pictures from the week that I wanted to share. There's no smile here but I still love this picture. Have I ever mentioned that my boys love anything related to trains?;)
And this little boy might be my next handyman...
Andrew LOVES to brush his teeth! He often has a tantrum in the bathroom because he wants to carry his toothbrush or toothpaste around:) Every dentist's dream...
Both of my boys love to eat apples whole:) If one is eating an apple, then the other one wants one! With the winter season upon us, it is often a staple in our house as it is one fresh fruit that I know we can find!
And finally, finally...this guy is starting to drink his milk out of a sippy cup. We are down to about 2 1/2 bottles of milk a day and the rest of the day he drinks from his cup:) And it makes him very happy!

No comments: