Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cousin Craziness...

We spent an entire week with cousins, Clem and Tal, along with my sister Jen! She came to visit on her spring break and it was ONE wild time:) Four kids, three and under, in our house for a WHOLE week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were blessed with beautiful weather, which meant we spent a lot of time in the backyard. Somehow, taking four kids out of the house altogether at the same time, was not appealing to any of the adults! Lots of playing, snack times, and a few meltdowns later...we survived:)

Look at these two cutie pies...
Getting ready to head out for a run with me...
I was cleaning up in my room while Andrew was napping and I peeked into Aiden's room and this is what I found, so cute...
Digging for worms...
Made for two...
Loving that Meme was at our house...
Doing some sidewalk chalk...
Catching up on some Mickey Mouse...
Going out to take the dogs on a walk...
Aren't these two cute?!?!

Thanks Jen for a crazy fun visit and we hope to see you all soon! Thanks Meme for joining the chaos and keeping my household in order;)

No comments: