Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Trip to Grandpa's House...

On our trip to North Carolina, we spent several days at my dad's house in Blowing Rock! Most of our time was spent playing with trucks...



Grandpa has an extensive collection of John Deere tractors and trucks that my brother used to play with. It kept these boys VERY entertained! I even brought a bunch of toys without thinking about my dad's tractor/truck collection so we were swimming in toys at Grandpa's house:) Sorry about the mess, Dad!

While we were at Grandpa's, we didn't get to spend much time outside in the mountains because the weather was just too darn cold! But we took a fun trip to the general store where my boys picked out a couple more trucks (surprise, surprise!), had a nice lunch out that was surprisingly not chaotic with both children, enjoyed the park downtown, and spent lots of time with Grandpa!!! And someone even got another bath in the big tub!!!!!:
Thanks Grandpa, we had a lot of fun-can you tell by this cute boy's smile?!?!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Jules, please check your suitcases and toy boxes as those tractors and trucks have disappeared from my living room this week.