Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back to swimming...

So I signed Aiden up for some Mommy and Me swim lessons for the rest of spring. I want to get him comfortable around the water before our daily trips to the pool this summer:) Before I committed to the swim lessons, I wanted to do a test run at the local pool just to make sure that he would be at ease in the lessons. So we headed over on a Sunday afternoon to do a test run...
Let's just say that this boy LOVED it!
And this one kept running towards the water, so I got him dressed and jumped in with h sim. I wasn't sure how he would react as he usually screams in the bath, but he LOVED it too.
We didn't last long because the water is quite cold at the indoor pool, but it was a fun way to spend our Sunday afternoon. And our test run paid off, Aiden had a blast at his first lesson this week!!!!

No comments: