Saturday, June 9, 2012

Going for Coffee...

One of our favorite things to do on a quiet weekend morning is to head downtown to get some coffee and treats:)  
This particular morning, someone wanted to ride his bike!!!  Doesn't he look like such a big boy?  (And his pajamas match his bike---there's a lot of neon green going on in this picture!)
 The boys love my frozen lattes that I get every once in awhile, but I don't really like them to have caffeine as they don't need one more ounce of energy in their bodies!  So this time we got them a frozen hot vanilla to split---I think they enjoyed it!
We can't eat inside most restaurants because these two have SO much energy and can't sit still for more than a few minutes!  But thank goodness for some outdoor seating;)



We love our Rock N Joe coffee in this house!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He's so cute!

Shawna said...

How cute! My kids won't touch any beverage other than white milk or water haha...I've tried getting them fun things at the coffee shop before and they won't have it!