Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pool Time!

I finally blew up our little pool for the summer and we had a blast for the first time this year!



 This one was NOT happy at first about the cold water;)
 But then after a few slides and playing with his trucks in the pool---he loved it!  He even fell completely under, but I was right there to save him!  Check out his slicked hair:)

I'm pretty sure we will be using this A LOT this year!!!

We are off to the NC beach tomorrow for a 10 day vacation, so if you don't see much on here----just think of the Rogers family blissfully sunbathing (or chasing two wild toddlers all over the beachfront, waking up in the night while we share a bedroom with our boys, and trying to survive two LONG days in the car)!  I'm sure I will lots of pictures to post when we return!!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun!! We are headed to FL for a week in 2 weeks! Can't wait but somehow beach vacations are WAY more exhausting with kids! haha! Thanks for stopping by my blog today girl! Have a wonderful vacation!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Have a great vacation! Love the pics, the pool looked like tons of fun!

Shannon said...

Putting the slide in the pool is a great idea! I'm going to do that for Westin! Those pictures are too cute!

Shawna said...

Yay...hope you're having fun on vacation!