Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Randoms...

I have SO much to post---but we just returned from an awesome trip to North Carolina and I am lucky enough to have an old friend from Connecticut come visit for a few days!  So as we enjoy some great company...our house is turning into a toy strewn disaster, bags still need to be unpacked, and there are a pile of dishes waiting by the sink calling my name:)  So once I have more than a few moments to sit down and breathe, I have a lot of great pictures to post from our fabulous beach vacation!

And this week over at the The Chirping Moms, we are giving away a 8 x 10 sign---check out our the site for details:)  

Having our Sunday meals when Nate comes to visit...
 This is how Andrew eats cake---no manners here;)
 Helping Mommy make some breakfast!
 Check out our planters in the front this year---aren't they cute?!
 Playing around until Daddy gets home!
 One of my favorite pictures...
 Last day of school!!!!
 So happy--he loves being outside!
 Swinging with baby Elmo:)
 My little Andrew

3 comments:

4sonsfarmhouse said...

Thanks for visiting my page. Loved reading about your boys!

Shawna said...

Ha! Love the cake eating photo---and the last one is especially adorable too!

Amy said...

Hahaha, that cake eating picture is priceless! Such cute boys!