Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Five Months Abby!


Someone is already five months (almost 5 1/2 months).  Honestly, I feel like little Abby was just born, but I am realizing that she is approaching her 6 month birthday soon.  Really time does fly...

Abby continues to be a sweet, sweet little girl!  She just goes with the flow, as I imagine most third children do, flexible with schedules/errands/sleeping/and more.  
At five months, Abby is starting to be a mover.  She rolls and rolls and rolls...and at five months, she is approaching the near steps of moving around.  The boys better realize that their time is limited with their toys being safe on the floor.  Abby also loves to play in her exersaucer and our "new" walker (thanks to a great friend).  
I also splurged and bought her a little doorway jumper so she can keep herself entertained while I am cooking in the kitchen.  So far she hasn't figured out how to jump, but she likes to stand and watch all the chaos going on around her.
Abby has started to get her first real taste of food with a little baby oatmeal.  She wasn't quite sure about the whole food thing, but I'm sure once we really get into it she is going to love food as much as the rest of her family does!  Abby continues to nurse every 3-4 hours, but thankfully (unlike her brothers) she will take a bottle which is great when we are out and about!
Sadly, Abby has started getting up here and there in the night.  It's inconsistent, but several nights a week, I am up sometime nursing the sweet girl.  I also think that you are practicing your new skills of rolling over and moving around, I have a feeling that you are going to be a mover and shaker just like your brothers are.  She is usually quick to go back to sleep after a short feed and it doesn't really bother me so I'm okay with all, as long as I have a little morning coffee!

You are at the beginning stages of being able to sit up all on your own, as long as someone is behind you to catch you when you topple!  It won't be long before you are sitting and playing all day!

You are seriously the sweetest, happiest baby!  We love you so much Abby Lou:)

 







No comments: