Wednesday, October 15, 2008

31 Weeks and some other BIG news!


Less than nine weeks left-YEAH!  I spent the past week in North Carolina visiting my family (including my parents who moved there this summer) and had a great time:)  I enjoyed lots of good food-Fresh Market, Bojangles, and my mom's cooking-as well as lots of exciting activities!!  I am now back in Connecticut and am done with trips for awhile.  Next time that I am traveling, little Baby Rogers will be in tow!

This week, baby Rogers weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt (the stomach is expanding rapidly nowadays)!  He can now turn his head from side to side.  Little Baby Rogers is moving a lot throughout the day and if you watch carefully, you can see him kick and move by looking at my stomach.  (My sister, Jill, was a bit creeped out by all of the moving!)  This week, little Rogers will recognize voices and songs that are played.

The other big news is that we are going to be have a NIECE!!  Jen and Paul, my sister and brother in-law, found out last Friday that they will be having a baby girl in March.  We are very excited for the two of them and can't wait for our little ones to play together very soon!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you look great, julie!! :)

Susan said...

Julie - you look so wonderful! I can't believe you are going to have a baby in 2 months! Say hi to Chris!

Susan

loveoflearning said...

I'm pregnant??? I had no clue. Love you julie!

A Little Ruff said...

You look so beautiful! This is a wonderful time in your life.
Love always,
Mom