Wednesday, October 22, 2008

32 Weeks and the Halloween Dogs!

Cobi and Sheffield created some scary faces as we are getting ready for Halloween around here!




So the past week has just flown by!!  Chris has been busy at work while I have picked up some subbing jobs that completely wore me out.  This past weekend, we took a Taking Care of a Newborn class where we learned a lot of overwhelming, but helpful, information.  On Sunday, we picked up some pumpkins that we are hoping to carve this next weekend. 

This week, little baby Rogers weighs about 3.75 pounds.  According to one of the pregnancy websites, I should be gaining about 1 pound a week-yikes, I already feel huge because some of my sweatpants even feel tight!  Baby Rogers is now opening and closing his eyes and all  of his organs are completely formed, except the lungs which are continuing to develop.  Chris and I will be taking the ALL day childbirth class this weekend-wish us luck and hopefully we learn A LOT!!

2 comments:

loveoflearning said...

Hey Julie - He. He. He. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your child-birthing class. Sometime your facial expressions are priceless!!! Learn a lot so you can teach me. I'm not taking one of those classes. I'm going to just surprise myself! Love you. Have fun.

Beyond the Sunrise said...

The photos seem to imply that Yankees celebrated "Cruelty to Animals Week"!