Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Less than 10 Weeks...

Chris let me pick what I wanted to do for my 26th birthday weekend. (Yikes, I am closer to 30 than 20 now!).  Since I love being outside, I chose to go hiking at some waterfalls in Connecticut in this nice fall weather.  So I wake Chris up earlier than he would have liked and we are on our way to the Kent Falls and Macedonia Brook State Park for the day.  Two things we learned on our adventure:  1. Country roads take a lot longer than they look on Google Maps.  2.  30 Weeks pregnant makes you run out of breath a lot quicker than before, which means I didn't quite make it up the mountain that I was hoping to!  Here are some pictures from the fun day:


30 Weeks Pregnant-Baby weighs about three pounds and is about the size of a cabbage head.  Baby Rogers can move his head and open his eyes, as his vision is improving.  His hands and feet are fully formed!  Last, Baby Rogers is starting to control his own body temperature.  We got some more work done on the nursery-pictures will come soon!  I can't believe that we are less than 10 weeks until we get to meet little Baby Rogers!

1 comment:

loveoflearning said...

cute pictures julie. i'm glad you had a good birthday weekend. love you.