Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Which is Bigger-Pumpkin or the Bump??

Chris and I decided to carve pumpkins tonight in honor of Halloween.  Which would you say is bigger-my pumpkin or the 33 week bump???


And here's Chris with his finished pumpkin:


This week, Baby Rogers is keeping me warm in this soon to be winter weather-can you believe that i saw snowflakes outside the window today in October???  A twenty percent metabolic rate increase throughout pregnancy leaves one with the heat turned down and a chilly husband. Little Rogers is now the size of a honeydew melon and may grow up to a full inch this week alone as his brain and senses continue to develop.    Little boy Rogers can hear voices, my stomach growling, and even the vibrations of my heart beating!  

Other news this week, we attended a full day of childbirth class on Saturday-YIKES!  We learned a lot and made me feel more relaxed about the whole thing, until they showed the video of some very emotional and angry women.  I think it scared Chris more than me!!

And a BIG happy birthday to my brother, Andy!  We hope that you have an awesome day and we can't wait to see you soon!!  


1 comment:

Felicia said...

You guys are adoreable! Thanks for stopping by! Good luck with winning the massage oil! It would be a great help with a new baby..helps with colic..and soothes! Yay!