Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Morning Andrew!

Isn't this just want everyone wants when they wake up from their morning nap?!?!


I'm hoping to catch my own morning, afternoon, AND evening nap this weekend! We are in complete exhaustion in the Rogers household today. Chris has been working some crazy, crazy hours this week and we haven't seen him ALL week! We are doing the best to make it through, but let's just say that I am looking forward to having two extra hands around this weekend. This rainy weather has made us stuck inside for many hours, but we have stayed busy with several playdates, a trip to the mall, trips to two different libraries, and finally...we enjoyed a day outside yesterday on our rain-free day! Off to start the day: Andrew has been up since 5:30, so let's just say that he is about ready for his morning nap and it's not even 7!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

I'm glad that Aiden is bigger than Andrew so I can tell the 2 1/2 year boy from the 1/2 year old boy.