Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

We have had SO many rainy days these past couple weeks!!! Even with playdates and exciting adventures out and about, we have played for many, many hours inside!!!!!!

Aiden with his favorite playmates, Cobi and Sheffield (And yes, he did ask to be in the kennel with the puppies!):
Look at me, Mommy! I'm getting good at this sitting up thing:
My little assistant chef:
And my other boy having fun in the kitchen:
Having fun around the house:
Scooting machine:
And FINALLY, a day of sunshine brought us to the park:

As much fun as we have had indoors, I am thankful that sun arrived today and the forecast looks awesome for the next several days!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Cruel and unusual punishment -- putting Aiden in the kennel with Cobie and Sheffy! For the dogs, of course.