Sunday, May 8, 2011

Loving my boys on Mother's Day!

Two years ago, Mother's Day took on a whole new meaning when I became a mother myself! I can't even fathom how my mom took care of four kids without losing her sanity because motherhood brings on a whole new meaning to life: sleepless nights, irrational toddler speak, a never-ending pile of laundry, errands that always need to be run, and so much more. But motherhood also brings a huge amount of love, laughs, and joy to one's life which makes all of the craziness so, so worth it! I am so thankful for my two boys, two doggies, and an amazing husband. I was blessed with breakfast in bed, an afternoon nap, time to exercise, brats on the grill, and some great time with my family!
Me and my boys
Andrew and Mommy
Aiden and Daddy
And a failed attempt at our two little loves:)

Happy Mother's Day to all the other wonderful lovely ladies in our life that we call Mom, MeMe, Grandma, Great-Grandma, Aunts, and Sisters!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Kristen and Mike said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! :)