Sunday, December 4, 2011

Andrew's Birthday Rundown...

I have so many things to write, but I will post more this week (as long as I get a few minutes to catch my breath at night!). Here is a quick rundown with pictures of the big FIRST birthday!

We started out our morning, bright and early, at 6:30 am. (If anyone has tips on how to get kids to sleep later, we would gladly take them! 6:30 is about as late as they two give us.) Chris headed off to the work and the boys and I enjoyed some homemade chocolate chip waffles. Yum, yum!
After breakfast, we headed down to the playroom for LOTS of playtime. Andrew loves this little kitchen that I found at a garage sale a couple years ago. Isn't it perfect for this age?
We got dressed and took a quick morning nap before we headed to music class! The boys love their music class and there was even a special birthday song for this boy here:)
After music, we headed to the park where we met a few friends for some snacks and playtime. Andrew LOVES the park-I think since we spend so much time there, it's like another home to him! He loves to climb all the play equipment and chase around his big brother.


After lots of playtime, we headed home for some good long naps! Once they woke up and had a snack, we headed down to our neighbor's for some outdoor playtime until it got dark. We headed home for some spaghetti and meatballs before we picked Daddy up at the train.
Once Daddy got home, we had some vanilla cupcakes with blue icing, created by Aiden and me:) Then, we opened some gifts and had an extra fun playtime before we headed to bed!
I can't believe my sweet baby boy is an ONE year old now!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

You must have a "smile detection" feature with your camera as most photos of A&A seem to have that characteristic. Or maybe it's their home environment?