Monday, December 5, 2011

Off to see Santa!

We headed to see Santa on Saturday morning and I'm not sure if my kids are ready for their own seat on Santa's lap. The town brought Santa to the community center, so we walked up there with some friends that live down the street.

I thought Andrew would give me a big smile for the picture, but boy was I wrong! I think this is the most terrified I have ever seen this boy:)
Aiden refused to sit on Santa's lap, but gave us a big smile as long as Daddy was close. Ever since we talked about Santa bringing you a gift, Aiden has been asking and asking and asking for a Super Why phone. (And there is no such thing if you google it, so I am going to have to get creative in my Santa workshop) He was very confused on why Santa did not have his Super Why phone right then that it almost brought tears to his eyes;)
But with a couple donut holes later, these little boys were cheered up! Isn't this a cute picture of the boys with their adorable friend, Maggie?
We headed downtown for a brunch with our friends (4 kids under 3) and we survived! We headed home for naps, errands, and lots of playtime at home. We had another big day yesterday that will be featured in the next post:)

1 comment:

Grandpa Rogers said...

I am also confused as to why Santa did not have Aiden's Super Why Phone.