Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yum Yum!

Aiden has been introduced to the fabulous world of food this week:)  What a lucky boy!  The first few days, he was a bit confused on putting a spoon in his mouth and most of the food ended up all over his bib!  The past couple of days, he can't seem to get enough as he chows down:)  Tonight, we are going to try some pears-should be interesting!

Also, Aiden has started to roll over from back to belly.  For the past few days, I have been watching a very determined Aiden as he tries and tries to roll over.  Yesterday, I put him on his back on a blanket with some toys and went to get my drink in the other room...what do you know but when I returned, he had flipped over.  Seriously, how did I miss it??  But he has shown me several times today that he is a quite impressive flipper!  

Yummy!
I am not sure what to think about this...
Do you think I need a napkin?
Daddy, let me try!

And here is the video of the whole experience:

2 comments:

Aunt Jill said...

What a cute piggie! Why don't you have Chris grind up some TACOS!

loveoflearning said...

Aiden is so funny.