Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach Boys...

After a few days in Blowing Rock, we traveled across the state to Emerald Isle for another week of fun in the sun!!! It is our favorite vacation spot-thanks to the beautiful scenery and wonderful company;) Lots of fun plus lots of rest makes one amazing trip.
Today, I am going to just post pictures of us playing at the beach and swimming in the ocean. Aiden LOVED the water and I can't wait for another year or two when Andrew starts to appreciate the amazing fun that comes with the ocean:)
Enjoy the pictures!!:
Getting ready to go for a quick walk before bedtime on the first night:)
Hello Ocean!
Someone's first sight of the ocean-I think he likes it!
Getting ready to head in for a swim and pick up some shells!
I think I like this, Mommy!
My little ocean buddy
Playing in the shade with some toys:) Although, he preferred the sand most of the time!
Digging in sand
Mr. Cool
Our family of four!
Little Andrew
And happy Aiden
Checking out the ocean...

More pictures to come soon!!!!

No comments: