Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brothers Brothers!

I love my days with these boys, although there is NOTHING easy about being a stay at home mom:) Since Andrew starts crawling around more, he is keeping up and chasing Aiden around the house. Nothing makes Aiden more excited then watching his brother:) Sometimes it scares me what our big rugrat is teaching our little rugrat!

One of their favorite moments in the day is between lunchtime and naps. We always head upstairs, get diapers on for nap, and spend about fifteen minutes playing in Aiden's bedroom before storytime. I seriously think that it may be Andrew's favorite time of day:) Here are the two playing in Aiden's bed (and can you tell that Andrew found on Aiden's pacis?!?!)

Playing together in the basement. And yes, it always turns into a disaster after just a few minutes of being down there!
Look who loves to help feed his brother (and eat the leftover baby food!)
Taking turns with the bus
I love my boys!

No comments: