Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chilling at the Beach

We spend the majority of our days at the beach just relaxing! I LOVE beach life and if I could find a way for Chris to transfer his job there, I would be a beach girl for the rest of my life:) But until that moment comes (or retirement hits!), I will be thankful for the several days that I spend there every year. I just wanted to share a few more pictures in our last vacation post:
It's a RUFF life being at the beach, especially when you even get carried everywhere!
Look who gets to take baths together now-so much fun:)
Happy Birthday Grandma Snow! We love you SO much:):):)
Having fun playing around the house! This kid loves to play toys:)
So cute!
And doing some play-doh-trying to keep Aiden entertained
All ready for his kid's meal!
And another boy already for a nice dinner out:)

No comments: