Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting ready for Fall!

I am SOOOO sad that summer is coming to an end. I could seriously live in summer weather year-round, not that Chris needs ONE more reminder. He hears it almost daily and one day, you will be finding me living in my swimsuit daily!
But since I have to face the fact that I live in the Northeast, I know that fall weather is coming and I'm trying to greet it with some positive energy. I do love to go apple picking, pumpkin picking, playing in leaves, running in the cooler weather, and Halloween.
I also love to keep our little home decorated with some festive touches. First, I bought this little Halloween garland at Homegoods yesterday for five dollars. I had no idea where I wanted to put it but I just thought it was so cute! Well, I found the perfect spot for us in the dining room, what do you think?
Our festive table:
And our entry table with this awesome Halloween tree (Thanks again to my sister Jill for this fabulous find!):
And our end table with decorations that can't be broken (thanks to our two little kiddos!):

I'm going to work on a few crafts as well, thanks to some awesome ideas that I found on Pinterest! I just completed our Halloween wreath and am excited about some other great crafts!

2 comments:

jody said...

Great find Julie! Everything looks so nice! I love fall.

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Fall is great with the only negative is that it reminds that winter is coming.