Monday, September 19, 2011

Loving some summer clearance...

So if you know me at all, you know I'm a deal shopper!!!! I don't surf sales as much as I used to (1. It's not much fun or easy to shop with two little kids. 2. Our little house has NO more space so therefore I don't need anything else!), but while I was out at Target grabbing a few things I just happened to find this cool splash pad for 75 percent off! After debating and debating at the store, I decided to purchase it and boy, am I so glad that I did. It's AWESOME!

Here are some pictures to prove our fun:



Andrew doesn't really like cold splashing water, but he loves our water table!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Why don't you sell tickets to your backyard amusement park? It looks like it is getting close in magnitude to the water park in Waterloo!